Entity Formation Services
Forming an entity can be a daunting process, but Parasec can assist with making the incorporation process seamless. Our trained professionals can prepare the necessary documents (in most states) to form a variety of entities, including corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships. Whether you choose to prepare the documents yourself or enlist our help, Parasec can assist with your incorporation process from start to finish. Here are some of the ways we can make your entity formation easier:
- Filing Only: You prepare and send us the formation documents and we will file them with the appropriate Secretary of State office.
- Type and File:You provide us with the entity name, Agent for Service of Process, and depending on the type of entity, information such as number of shares, par value, etc. We will file the documents with the appropriate Secretary of State office.
- Name Reservations: Parasec can reserve your corporate/LLC name prior to formation to ensure the name is available when you are ready to file.
- Package Deals: Parasec can save you money with our corporate and LLC filing packages. Currently available in California, Delaware and Nevada.
- Corporate/LLC Kits & Supplies: When Parasec files your formation documents, we can provide a standard, portfolio or deluxe kit, all of which include a corporate/LLC seal, minutes or bylaws (available preprinted or on a CD), stock/membership certificates and more. In addition to our hard-copy kits, we also offer two electronic kits.