UCC Search & Filing Services
The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is a complex act established to bring uniformity to commercial transactions that occur within the United States. If you are considering preparing, filing or searching a UCC, let us help streamline this otherwise cumbersome process.
At Parasec, we’ve spent years educating and training our staff on the intricacies of Revised Article 9, a section of the UCC that specifically addresses the legal basis for and the means of handling secured transactions for property other than real property. Our industry knowledge and highly regarded relationships with leaders in the UCC field mean that you can rest assured your searches and filings will be completed with accuracy and efficiency. Our experienced team members are reliable and detail-oriented, always striving to ensure that your UCC filings are in compliance with the recent changes in statutory laws.
We offer comprehensive UCC preparation, filing and searches in all states and counties—thoroughly reviewing all of your UCC documents for accuracy. Our trained professionals know when something doesn’t look right and will inform you if they spot something unusual. It’s our goal to make sure your searches and filings are successfully submitted and managed.
UCC Filing Services
- Type, File & Track: Parasec prepares your UCC filings and then emails the documents to you for your review and approval. Once approved, the documents are filed in the indicated jurisdictions. The UCC filings are tracked and you will be notified six months prior to their expiration—meaning you don’t need to worry about UCC expiration dates.
- Type & File: Parasec prepares your UCC and the document is then emailed to you for your review and approval. Once approved, the document is filed in the indicated jurisdiction(s).
- Type Only: Parasec prepares your UCC and the document is then emailed to you for filing.
- Track Only: Send Parasec a copy of your filed UCC. The UCC filing will be tracked and you will be notified six months prior to its expiration.
- File & Track: Parasec will file your UCC, which will then be tracked. You will be notified six months prior to its expiration.
- File Only: You prepare your UCC and forward it on to us with instructions on where to file—our trained staff will take care of it from there.
UCC Search Services
- UCC Searches: Parasec offers state and county level UCC searches in all 50 states as well as the District of Columbia.
- Third Party UCC Searches: These searches generally provide a broader search than those performed by state offices. Utilization of both a state search and a third party search gives you the best chance to ensure that all possible existing liens are located and identified.
- Tax Lien and Judgment Searches: Parasec offers state and county level tax lien and judgment searches.