Parasec offers a variety of commercial and residential title support and real estate-related services aimed at helping a diverse range of businesses, including title companies, realtors, developers, lenders, asset managers, pension advisors, attorneys, investors and banks. Some of the reports, searches and other services we currently offer are:
- Current Owner Search: Shows current ownership, voluntary or involuntary liens, status of property tax, assessed value and land value. A copy of the most recent deed is included.
- Deed Search: Obtains the last deed of record and any previously recorded instruments needed to show 100% vesting.
- Mechanic’s Lien Search: Provides information or copies of all open or outstanding mechanic’s liens.
- Mortgage & Assignment Search: Reveals any open mortgages or deeds of trust, and assignments.
- Recorded Document Retrieval: Provides information on and/or copies of specifically requested deeds of trust, mortgages, assignments, reconveyances, modifications, tax liens or fixture filings.
- Recording Services: Includes filing of the original document. The majority of documents are physically walked in and dropped off at the county recorder’s office.
- Fixture Filing Searches & Recordings: Parasec can record or search for fixture filings either as a UCC or part of a mortgage recording.
Reach out to our team for more information on these services.
Registered Agent Services
Since 1987, Parasec has offered dependable commercial registered agent services. Hundreds of thousands of entities across the nation have benefitted from our registered agent services and so can you.